Customer Service Specialist
The primary responsibilities as the Process Analyst is independently sourcing, recruiting, screening and assisting to secure professionals for field positions while consistently meeting company needs and goals. Utilize proactive and non-traditional recruitment methods to seek out employees in the most cost efficient approaches. The Process Analyst will be responsible for assisting TAG and Recruiters their management of reviewing candidates.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Determine candidate’s eligibility to be employed through Cross Country by reviewing applications and setting up credential prescreen.
- Investigate potential nurse candidate’s background history for legal issues that would make the candidate ineligible for hire.
- Profile and qualify all initial contacts including but not limited to: incoming sales emails, ichat, searching job boards, referrals, convention and Internet leads.
- Utilize pro-active and non-traditional recruitment techniques to aggressively prospect candidates profiling to fill specific needs as directed by TAG.
- Meet established production benchmarks.
- Provide prospects with brief descriptions of the specific brand, its reputation and opportunities; develop required knowledge of competitor and competitor’s offerings.
- Prioritize and follow-up on all prospects to recruit qualified candidates
- Sell referral bonus to obtain referrals from prospects.
- Minimum 1 -2 years sales or strong customer service experience required, recruitment experience will be an added advantage.
- Graduation or Post Graduate (from any stream) is required.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced interdependent team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply specific knowledge and technology necessary for the job: company and departmental services, policies, procedures and work processes.
- Ability to meet work and productivity quotas and objectives through effective time management; produce thorough, accurate, and reliable work.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service including treating others with courtesy, respect, and dignity and responding to requests in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate cooperation and teamwork to support team goals through coverage for teammates and problem resolution.
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility in adjusting to organizational changes.
- Demonstrates company loyalty by promoting the company image and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Demonstrates dependability, accountability, and initiative such as self-motivation.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
Physical Demands of the Job
- Must be able to move in shift as per the business requirements.
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast paced, highly competitive, environment while maintaining customer focus. Moderately stressful with constantly changing demands and conflicting assignments. Must be able to accept direction from different teammates, deal with uncooperative or difficult individuals in a professional, calm, courteous manner.
Send your resume to CCICareers@crosscountry.com
View JD »